Food Pantry Plus Program In Brooklyn
Serving the Brooklyn Community in Bensonhurst. RCS provides services to low-income individuals and families in the five boroughs of New York City. It is instrumental that our clients receive the essential services support available to meet their needs in a compassionate way.
Services We Provide: View Full Service Descriptions
• “Digital Client-Choice” Food Pantry
• Food bank pantry
• Social Service assistance
• Electronic Food Stamp Site
• Nutrition and Health Education
• Free Tax Assistance
• F.E.A.T. (Firsthand Emergency Action Team)< Summer Tutoring
• Family Support Fund
We also provide compassionate, altruistic, and caring events such as:
• The Big Backpack Giveaway: Provide school supplies for children in need.
• Operation Gobbler Giving: Families receive a turkey with trimmings for Thanksgiving.
• Operation Christmas Smiles: Over 700 children of low-income families receive toys, food and refreshments, meet with Santa and holiday characters, entertainment (magic show, face painting, balloonist) arcade games and prizes.
What We Do
Watch a short video on what we do here at Reaching-Out Community Services in Brooklyn, New York and also check out our YouTube Channel for more videos.
The Big back Pack Giveaway Outreach
Reaching-Out Community Services, Inc. will be hosting its “Annual Big Backpack Giveaway”
Thursday, August 27th from 1–3 pm. This event will take place at our organization for over 500 financially disadvantage youngsters who are registered with our organization.
It is our hope to secure the essential school supplies necessary for these youngsters to start the 2015-2016 school year with enthusiasm in enhancing their education. Only through the support of people, businesses and organizations like you can this be accomplished. Our goal is to raise $7,500 for the cost of $15.00 per child
To Sponsor this outreach, please contact us at 718-373-4565 x104 or email us at email@example.com.
Sponsor A child today:
Click here to view last year’s Outreach video
Print out flyer Here
To make a donation using a credit card or paypal click Here
To donate by check click here and fill out the form.
- click here for Upcoming Events.
- Help in a committee: Become a volunteer. Call us to find out what you can do to help.
- Our monthly Newsletter contains important and relevant information regarding the continuing efforts of our dedicated staff, the communities we serve and the people we help in times of need.
Food Pantry Address
Reaching-Out Community Services
7708 New Utrecht Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11214
- Howard E. Stark Foundation
- The Keith Haring Foundation
- Guru Krupa Foundation Inc. www.guru-krupa.org
- Maximus Foundation
- Northfield Foundation
- Marble Collegiate Church
- Food Bank for New York
- City Harvest
- United Way
Community & Religious organizations
- Rotary Club of Verrazano
- Boy & Girl Scouts of NYC
- Mary Mother of Jesus Church
- Cpex Real Estate Services
- Brooklyn Chambers of Commerce
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
- Hunger Prevention and Nutrition Assistance Program (HPNAP)
- Emergency Food Assistance Program (EFAP)